Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

May 06, 2013

The Prema Agni - The Fire of Divine Love

by Sharda Chaitanya

The last time I wrote an essay,  A Lesson of Surrender,  I had experienced a set-back.  A seeming set-back regarding steps that I had taken to move my life in a constructive manner within the 3D paradigm, only to turn around and see most of it vaporize.  It was so strange - now you see it, now you don't.  It took me a minute to regroup, and by a minute I mean a week, more or less.  The ground under my feet wobbled, my head was spinning and the energies swirling around me created a vortex of detachment and angst.

When the movement stopped I saw the situation completely differently.  I returned to square one, but the cool part was, square one had changed in the time I was away!  It was newer, clearer, redecorated.  What I found in myself and what the new energies coming in revealed was that I was on a different wave-length!  The disappointment that transpired and the letting go of the "holding on", as difficult as that is, was making room for something else, something better.   And I trusted that what lay ahead would be more in synch with my personal blueprint.  Once again, it was not about external manifestations in my life, it was rather an emergence of more internal awareness. For now.  Because Source has a way of bursting through.

Several years ago I saw the symbol for Prema Agni and was, in a word, mesmerized.  Not because it had some hypnotic affect, which it kind of does, but because I knew it had Truth.  I knew a few people who did the Prema Agni (which is what the symbol represents) but I figured it would be complicated and why take on a whole new 'thing' which I probably won't stick with anyway.  It seemed complicated and time-consuming.

Well, I recently discovered that it is neither.  I was invited to attended a free class in Honor of Prema Agni Day.

The Prema Agni is a simple, loving, extremely easy and effective method for accessing unconditional, divine, benevolent love for healing and growth (both spiritual and material) on a personal and planetary (and galactic) level.  And I got all of that from just a few hours session learning the Prema Agni!  I saw a shift in myself after that evening's class, and into the next day.  And the next day and the next.  I have done my share of energy work, activations, transmissions, readings, prayer groups, celebrations of spirit during peak astrological days, etc, etc, etc, but the Prema Agni is different.  It feels very personal - when you do the Prema Agni, it belongs to you.  It is yours.  It is intimate and present and closer than your own skin.

A few days ago I put the symbol of the Prema Agni at the top of the home page.  That's how strongly I feel about what it is and what it is for.  So many years later I have finally come to know the meaning of the symbol that first stole my attention. On some deeper level I knew that I would come to know the secret and the power.  Source has relentlessly guided me to that which is best for me.  The Prema Agni has healed in me a way I could never do with my conscious mind, putting forth 'effort'.  Just writing about it now is making the energy come through.

I can go on and on, but I 'd rather you discovered for yourself the Prema Agni.











No comments:

Post a Comment