Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

October 31, 2013

Aligning Yourself AWAY From Fear


Unafraid of Fear
by Bentinho Massaro
www.bentinhomassaro.com

Although there are many practical applications that my life-long commitment to ‘spirituality’ so far has left me with, one of the most useful is my natural responsiveness to facing fears, when they arise, with an attitude of fearlessness. I am unafraid of fear.
 
When a fear would or does arise, there is now this automatic, immediate vibrational response to the posing fear. I realize that I can choose my state of being. This vibrational response happens in a split second, but if I were to describe the process in words, I would say the experience is that I am automatically asking myself: “What do I fear could happen here?”


And as I imagine what could potentially happen, the ability to surrender to that experience and say/feel: “So what? Even that would be okay, and it wouldn’t really hurt or destroy me” – has now become a natural response, simply because it is the response I most desire to have and simply because I have seen its pervasive benefit in my life. So, I am convinced that this is the most beneficial, desirable attitude to have toward fear and that’s why it happens automatically.

To be able to relax into bliss and fearlessness in the midst of fear, instead of going with the fear and not seeing what’s beyond it, is something I highly recommend each and every one of you to develop through practice and courage. Dare to see and imagine beyond the ‘thing’ you fear in any situation and see the divine comfort that enters your heart every single time you commit to a greater and greater fearless existence.

Imagine what it is you fear most, and then imagine life beyond it, or even during/underneath it, and see that your ability to be in freedom, bliss and formless present perfection is never, ever taken away by any situation, circumstance, thought, event or emotion. You can ALWAYS relax into the fearlessness of formless existence itself, for at least 2-5 seconds, again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment